Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New recruits

Since the last time I wrote, I have been trying a food combining diet which has been just fantastic for dyspepsia .. profoundly amazing difference!!  I can now eat a wide range of fruits with no problem, spices, wheat and other processed foods not so good.  My body is telling me it wants raw food .. and lots of it!  Just need to eat it at the right times.  .. I seem to have become a vegetarian .. no animal proteins at this stage.

Today I also gain some new recruits from wormtherapy .. decided to go with 20 more hookworm to see if this improved the tolerance to more exotic foods, the rosacea and dermatitis.  Even with 20 worms and a modified diet I am feeling pretty damn good .. so it is with some trepidation I embark upon the new journey.  In they go!  Itching to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment