Tuesday, February 15, 2011

5 month update

I have been off the pariet since last weekend, so that is 3 - 4 days .. a record.  Food choices have increased and I am like a kid in a candy shop .. nausea is much reduced .. and non existent when I eat moderately.  I had some fresh blackberry jam made yesterday and overdid it a little so feel a bit nauseous this afternoon (one really shouldn't eat jam!).  I had my first red meat meal in 5 years on Monday and it was okay .. didn't suffer too much at all.  Feeling a bit fatigued but not to the point of needing to lie down.  I started probiotics earlier this week and can tolerate them which is just fantastic.  Rosacea ok .. not perfect but ok .. just need a bit of concealer.. and the lumps are not inflamed.  I have noticed that the extent of the blushing and flushing is not as intense as it has been in the past and I am eating fruits etc that have been a big problem in the past.

My friends jaws are hitting the ground so a positive result all round!

No comments:

Post a Comment