Thursday, February 24, 2011

Flux

Today is around the 5 month mark of hosting hookworm.  Last week was an amazing week of energy, and a broad range of yummy fruit and vegetables.  I had so much energy I was amazing .. I think in retrospect I was hyper.  This week I am exhausted!  Nothing like the bone weary exhaustion of the past, but I don't have the energy to do much at all.. might even need to lie down for an hour or so.  I was going to work on a large painting I had started in my hyper period a couple of days ago.  I look at it and don't think I can climb the mountain required.

My stomach feels a little uneasy, but I haven't had any PPIs for over a week now .. I don't know why I am having this period of blah.

Rosacea is also creeping back ... the flushing and blushing brought on by sitting in the car in the heat, by overheating .. and I feel overheated!!  Might need to cut down on the salicylates in my diet .. hard to do now I have the taste for blackberries, blueberries, nectarines, apricots and peaches again. 

Hormones and rosacea .. I would love to know when menopause is going to start!  Is is the second part of my cycle I reached the peak 2 days ago, now it is down hill .. hormones!  Maybe this is effecting my energy as well .. what ever I am feeling really disappointed.

Maybe it is just a bad stretch.  Hope the worms haven't done a runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment