Sunday, October 24, 2010

32 days and counting .. over 4 weeks!

The days are a blur .. fighting fatigue .. (or should I say giving in to fatigue) good days and bad .. today I was wiped out for most of the day in bed unable to even read.  I got out of bed, ate, had a shower, got dressed in my gardening gear and stumbled back in to bed (minus the gumboots)... great day for gardening too .. cloudy, cool and overcast .. I had plantings in mind .. another day wasted .. lying flat out with my eyes closed and feet throbbing! Incredible fatigue that seemed to come on after eating.  Tonight I am in recovery.

Fortunately I was okay yesterday .. I had put off a research trip to the museum the day before due to feeling weird .. my head was not functioning and I could only manage folding and other light housework jobs in slow motion.  The strangest head shaking experience.  Have had a frontal headache for last couple of days too ....  haven't had one of these for a while. .. avoiding particular foods with offending chemicals had eliminated these.

I can't recall having eaten anything that would have brought this on .. again ..  exacerbation of symptoms courtesy of my blood sucking friends. .. well at least that is what I am hoping they are.

2 comments: